Marketing Manager Salary: £35-40k + equity Working from home
PolicyMogul is a fast-growing B2B SaaS platform for public affairs teams and charity leaders, which is reinventing the way organisations of all sizes monitor and influence the political landscape.
Founded by Elliot Robinson, one of the first employees at Zendesk (now a multi-billion dollar public company), PolicyMogul is fast becoming recognised as the UK industry leader in political monitoring.
With a view to raising venture capital next year, PolicyMogul is looking for a marketing manager to help drive ambitious growth plans. This person will join as an early employee, initially reporting directly to the founder.
Importantly, this is a position of ‘ownership’. The person who takes on the role will be responsible for both the strategic and operational aspects of the marketing function, focussing on lead generation through digital marketing, PR and other related activity.
The ideal candidate
● You have experience with lead generation through online marketing, ideally in the B2B SaaS world
● You’re excited to to take on a position of ‘ownership’, initially being fully responsible for all areas of marketing, both strategic and operational
● You’re a wordsmith
● You’re analytical and detail-oriented, but you also like to ‘think big’
● You have some financial awareness and you’re creative enough to do ‘a lot with a little’
● You’re willing to set ambitious goals, and you’re tenacious enough to reach them
● You have some interest (or even experience) in UK politics
PolicyMogul is looking to move quickly, hiring someone as soon as they find their ideal candidate.
If you think that might be you and you would like to learn more about the role at PolicyMogul, please get in touch with Jeremy Barwick at The Recruitment Bureau