Marketing Executive/Graduate £24k plus benefits Principally Office Based in Bristol
An amazing opportunity to develop a digital marketing career with a small but ambitious agency, with an established customer base. Quickly develop a broad range of digital marketing expertise across a range of different customers in a fast-paced environment.
Based in Southend-On-Sea, my client, Growthlabs are a Digital Marketing Agency with specialists in design and key marketing disciplines including design and paid social, search and shopping. They work with a range of different B2B and BTC businesses to help them grow.
Mostly office based in Southend-on-Sea. They are on the High Street, just a minute from the sea, shops, bars, and café’s. They offer free gym membership next-door. They don’t compromise on tea and coffee either so complimentary Nespresso’s and Yorkshire Tea are always on tap!
About the Role
As a Marketing Executive you will be working across multiple clients and on our own marketing campaigns, supporting our specialist team and Account Managers. You will utilise your knowledge and skill to collaborate with and support other members of the team. The day-to-day tasks of this role include the following:
- Developing and implementing email marketing campaigns using our marketing automation and CRM platform.
- Creating and scheduling social posts and messages across multiple platforms in line with relevant brand guidelines for tone of voice, messaging, and brand.
- Implementing effective monitoring and reporting using tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Studio.
- Monitoring campaign and analysis of campaign performance along with making recommendations for improvement.
- SEO analysis and implementing SEO enhancements including on-page, key-word and link development.
- Updating websites
- Co-ordinating marketing projects and website development.
- A relevant degree or 1-2 years of industry experience in a marketing environment.
- Hands-on experience with multiple marketing technologies and social platforms.
- Technically competent and adaptable able to quickly learn and achieve superuser status with new software.
- A high standard of written English and the ability to support the creation of ad copy.
- A multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and prioritise workload effectively with the ability to work at speed.
- A confident communicator not afraid to raise concerns or queries who can collaborate with other members of the team to create the best work possible for all our clients.
- A strong eye for detail and organised.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £24k
- Primarily office based role in Bristol
- Complementary gym membership
To find out more about Growthlabs visit their website at www.growth-labs.co.uk . If the role and opportunity to develop your skills and career excites you and think you’re a good match, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV, and cover letter as well as a link to any relevant examples or supporting materials. We look forward to hearing from you.