Marketing Executive FMCG/Food Location: Surrey
My client, Monty’s Bakehouse, was established in 2003 to supply handheld hot snacks to the leisure sector, and then quickly moved into the Aviation market, providing innovative and high-quality products to passengers. Fast forward to today and the reputation Monty’s has established in the aviation industry led to it being acquired by SATS, Asia’s leading airline caterer. SATS also have trading relationships with many of the world’s leading food brands in multiple markets.
They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team in Redhill who will work with stakeholders across the business to develop and implement the strategic marketing programmes. The individual will be responsible for leading several marketing workstreams, with a key focus on the development and execution of digital marketing and social media, trade exhibitions/events and partner activities.
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / relevant business degree or awarded MCIM status within Charted Institute of Marketing AND at least 3 years of experience marketing
- Several years experience in a marketing role in the food sector or FMCG
- Strong analytical and project management and data-driven thinker.
- Demonstrable experience of SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, website analytics tools and social media platforms.
- Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital and non-digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. What’s on offer? On offer is a generous salary with a performance bonus on top of this. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 3 days volunteering per year, EAP, Monty’s lunches, social events and of course lovely people to work with!
If you feel you have the skills, drive and ambition that meet that of Monty’s, a proven track record of success in a comparable role then we would love to hear from you. Please contact Jeremy Barwick, in total confidence, at jeremy@TRBtalent.co.uk or call him on 07 467 043 945 to discuss this role in more detail.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Monty’s Bakehouse UK Ltd adopts a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees.
Our recruitment policy is to seek candidates that bring the skills and team fit to our company that will enable us to continue to grow and prosper. In doing so, we believe in and consistently work towards a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all colleagues. From application to interview, we place skill and inclusion at the heart of all we do.
How we work with external stakeholders, clients and our suppliers is also of high important to us and we will take positive steps to ensure that all enjoy an experience with us that is fair, equitable and free from discrimination in their dealings with us.
If you like the sound of this job, have your skills, experience and ambition meet those of my client then we would love to hear from you.