Salary: £25k basic OTE £40k+ Location: Broadstairs
My client is the market leader in their field. They have asked me to help them to recruit a first-class Account Manager to engage with their key clients and maintain thier strong relationships. Proactively managing accounts to ensure full compliance of all contracted terms with SLA’s and delivery of budgeted revenue.
The Account Manager will be responsible for successfully renewing contracts and securing growth within accounts. Actively seeking out potential revenue generating growth opportunities is a key aspect of this role and it is here that the uncapped bonus structure can deliver an excellent bonus .
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven account management professional who is self-starting and can deliver success whilst having some fun along the way and being rewarded for meeting their KPIs.
Is this you?
- A successful record of account management and development
- Excellent relationship building skills at multiple levels within a business
- Growing existing accounts by developing a complete knowledge of their internal structure and needs
- Good communication and presentation skills – both written and spoken
- Consultative approach to sales
- Working in a target-based environment
- Experience of account management within the FM and/or retail market place would be a real bonus, but not essential
If the idea of working for the market leader in the B2B service sector excites you. If managing accounts within the top 50 retail and hospitality sector sounds appealing. If an uncapped bonus structure is what you are looking for. If working in a busy and fun working environment is where you like to work, then we would love to hear from you.