Digital Marketing Executive
£24,000 – £27,000 p.a
Have you got experience in propelling brands to the top of the page when it comes to organic search results and PPC advertising?
If you are looking to progress your marketing career and want to join a company that actively highlights its marketing successes, then we would like to hear from you.
My client is seeking a digital marketing executive to join its marketing team of four.
Your main focus will be:
- To make a real impact with Search Engine Marketing, using platforms such Google Ads to promote a wide range of market leading technologies from global brands.
- Actively review, optimise and report on PPC activity – looking to build on successes against a list of KPIs
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager, helping to bolster our organic social media activity and reach new followers.
- Responsibility for analysing and reporting on our website traffic, with a view to show your successes and suggest improvements to create a better user experience.
- Assisting in developing email campaigns to deliver on-brand, targeted communications that generate interest and leads for the sales teams.
- Working with our technical sales teams to create focused keyword lists and write engaging ad copy
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career with a business focused on growth and development. There will be opportunities to get involved in all aspects of digital marketing – including website management, email campaigns and webinars.
The successful applicant will be supported to grow the role and their marketing career within a friendly, energetic team that provides plenty of opportunities for training and personal development.
· Managing the Group’s multiple PPC accounts – initiating and reporting on shopping and search campaigns
· Actively review, optimise and report on PPC activity – looking to build on successes against a list of KPIs
· Staying informed of new PPC features and trialling a mix of tactics to chieve the best results
· Working with our technical sales teams to create focused keyword lists and write engaging ad copy
· Create targeted LinkedIn promotional campaigns – designing content and clear CTAs for lead generation
· Management of Group websites, using various CMS platforms (Magento, WordPress, Joomla) and other online tools (e.g. Google Search Console and Analytics)
Skills and Experience:
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Educated to Degree level (Marketing, Communications or Advertising preferable)
· Experienced user of Google Ads, including shopping campaigns, search campaigns and the wide variety extensions (ideally certified or working towards certification)
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar platforms)
· Excellent written skills including the ability to write concise and engaging content
· Strong attention to detail, with accurate spelling and grammar – particularly with technical information
· Ability to prioritising workload and meet deadlines
· Experienced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
· Experience using website content management systems
· Competent Adobe Creative Suite user (preferable)
My client specialises in the specification, design-in and distribution of specialist electronic components and systems. Promoting products from our global technology partners. They supply many products to leading organisations involved in aerospace, medical and critical national infrastructure projects. With our core functions operating from head offices in Rochester, Kent our operations are supported by offices throughout the UK and with a field based technical sales team.