German Speaking Account Manager
£35-40k basic £50k OTE
My client, Media & Communications Ltd are a highly successful Worthing based company. They are a specialist communications hardware supplier with an enviable reputation in the market sector. They have been established for over 25 years and currently have a turnover in excess of £13m.
They are in growth mode. Last year they set up a division to sell into the German market and have set up websites, warehousing and a distribution centre in Germany. Though still in its infancy it now has a client base in excess of 500 and they are looking for someone to help manage and develop these clients.
They are great company to work for, they provide outstanding training and they both recognise and reward success. They have a strong track record of staff retention. If you have the right experience, but most importantly the right desire to succeed this is an exciting opportunity to become part of a highly successful business.
The sales executive will speak to a range of German businesses that have previously purchased from them through their operation in Germany. They are now looking for a German speaker to accelerate the growth in this market from their UK office. The key requirements are:-
- Familiarise themselves with the extensive product portfolio
- Mine the customer data
- Generate ongoing opportunities
- Strengthen existing business relationships.
The opportunity for development
This truly is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with the right business acumen. There is a real opportunity for the role to develop into a senior account management position with increased responsibility and remuneration and as the business grows the intention is for further German speakers to join the team. There are currently around 10 account managers servicing the UK market that have worked their way to their current position though their success as a sales executive.
What’s on offer to successful candidates
- Starting salary of £35-40k with an OTE of up to £50k
- Individually tailored training programs delivered in house
- Selection of incentive programs throughout the year
- Sociable, friendly and diverse team.
The ideal candidate
- Eager to learn and progress – Positivity is key
- Driven and motivated and prepared to maximize the opportunity
- Excellent spoken and written business German communication skills
- Genuine commercial acumen and desire for success
- A minimum of 2 years experience of outstanding success in a similar role
Please note this is initially an office-based role, with potentially the opportunity for some hybrid or remote working after a 3-6 month induction programme. The current team couldn’t wait to get back into the office after lockdown, because it truly is a fun and successful work environment with a great atmosphere and team spirit.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience and live within a commutable distance of Worthing then I would love to hear from you.